Happy holidays! I hope that your time has been filled with copious amounts of food, laughter and fun. Now apart from leftovers and films, Boxing Day can only mean one thing: the start of the sale period! As exciting as it is, there are a few questions that tend to arise in my head every year without fail:
1. Do I have to leave my house?
2. Am I actually going to brave the crowds and hit the shops?
3. Do I have to leave my house?
Well, thankfully online shopping is a wonderful option for those who’d rather trawl through sale items from the comfort of their sofa (or bed if you’re anything like me) at a leisurely pace. You won’t have to worry about travel, weather conditions or crowds. And the best part? You don’t have to go on a mad dash to pick up every must-have item before the person in front of you swipes them off the rails…sound familiar?
Naturally, there are a few items that I need. And it just so happens that the online world has the answer…
(From left to right)
1. Rare Leopard Trousers – £11.00
2. Illamasqua Eye Palette – £25.50
3. Coco’s Fortune PU Panel Dress – £20.00
4. Topshop Knitted Hairy Stripe Jumper – £20.00
5. ASOS Metal Frame Clutch Bag – £8.00
6. ASOS Half Spike Collar Necklace – £9.00
7. Topshop Knitted Hairy Stripe Jumper – £20.00
8. Faith Sepia Black Glitter Ankle Boots – £30.00
Love, Ms.Rae xo