Oh weddings are the best – I love them. Unfortunately I don’t go to anywhere near as many as I’d like to – but that’s another story. There’s nothing quite like seeing your nearest and dearest tie the knot. The happiness, the romance, the fun. Just lovely.
The invites have been received – check, we’ve RSVP’d – check. We’ve chosen our wedding gifts – check. Now for the seemingly hard part: what to wear?! There are a few typical categories that us ladies can fall into:
1. You want to look ultra girlie.
2. You want to make a statement.
3. You don’t want to wear a typical wedding colour.
4. You have a little bundle of joy on the way.
5. You want to cover your arms.
6. You don’t want to show your legs.
7. You don’t want to wear a floral dress.
8. You don’t want to wear a dress period.
Thankfully, our beloved stores have us sorted this season.
Love, Ms. Rae xo