A girl can never have too many beauty products. That’s one of my stories and I’m sticking to it. Every season, my dressing table welcomes new additions to the beauty family. ‘How do you have room for it all?’ I hear someone ask. The truth is, I don’t. But where there’s a will, there’s a way (aka storage system).
This week, a few SS13 goodies have made an appearance alongside some AW13 soon-to-be heroes . With that in mind, it’s only right that I share my firm favourites with my fellow beauty aficionados..
- Jergens Skin Firming Daily Toning Body Moisturiser – £4.99
- NARS Matte Eyeshadow in ‘Kamchatka’ – £18.00
- NARS Matte Eyeshadow in ‘Namibia’ – £18.00
- NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in ‘Corcovado’ – £18.00
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in ‘Paimpol’ – £16.50
- NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in ‘Peloponnese’ – £18.50
- Q Awe The Fine Fragrance Body Spray – £1.99
- Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in ‘Taboo’ – £22.95
You can thank me later.
Love, Ms.Rae xo